I’m Emma Joleen and I’d like to teach you secrets that most singers never learn.
Some years ago, I reached the stage where I couldn’t sing anymore. I had been trained to sing by world class opera singers, but not in a manner that transferred easily to multiple styles. I was eager to learn about healthy singing and enjoy singing without the fear of judgment or being off pitch and out of tune that I made a decision to figure it out for myself and that’s what I’m here to help you to do too.
Are you the type of person who reads every book? Studies every course? Attends every seminar? Participates in every masterclass?
Have you traveled the world in search of truth and answers? Longing to feed your passion!
I read every book, travelled the world attending courses, programs, degrees, seminars and listened to every audio and video program about the voice and singing.
I’m sure you can guess what happened?
It was all the same. Nothing really worked for me.
Some of it scratched the surface, some things helped, but most of the time, it just didn’t feel right.
That led me to a comparative analysis of an experiment with all the expert ideas that are out there in the world of singing. Watching and listening, I learned many things far beyond my imagination.....
How to Bring Out The Full Potential
Of Your Voice?
- How to learn to sing from the absolute basics
- How to approach your voice as a beginner and what to look out for
- How to sing vocal exercises for warming up and cooling down the voice
- How to sing songs and enjoy hearing your singing voice
- How to approach your voice and sing confidently
- How to eliminate your fear of singing, no matter how unsuccessful you’ve been in the past
- How to eliminate performance anxiety and sing with ease
- How to sing in tune so that you’re not the tone deaf karaoke singer
- The best ways to ensure healthy singing longevity, no matter how difficult it’s been for you to sing in the past
I’m also going to send you a free report by email called "The 10 most dangerous mistakes that people make with singing" and it’s going to teach you all about the mistakes that men and women make, and how to avoid them.
So enter your name and email below, and take the first step in learning how to sing and bring your voice to life.
and whatever the development of the musical art,
however bold the composer's combinations,
however brilliant the virtuoso's execution,
in the end, they must always return to the standard set
by Vocal music" - Richard Wagner
Book Your Coaching Session Today